Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Coming soon.....


Two dressers and a hutch
unfortunately it has been way to hot
to finish painting these :(
I HATE WAITING....


This one is shorter and would make an awesome TV Stand/ Entertainment stand
 This one would make a perfect dresser or Foyer piece 
This one is shorter and would make an awesome TV Stand/ Entertainment stand


This piece is a large Hutch perfect for any dinning room....

BUSY...BUSY...BUSY

I received two requests from previous 
clients a for reclaimed pallet day bed and 
5 x 5 wooden canvas in the past week 
and I am sad to say that I no longer have been working with reclaimed pallets at this time.
My space is currently limited since I have moved 
so I have been focusing on only
refinishing, redoing and re purposing furniture.



Sorry for the inconvenience :(



On the plus side.....

Stay tuned for the coordinating dressers ( they would also be prefect as an entry/foyer piece and entertainment center)
to be completed :) veryyy soon!!!!

Anddd


The gorgeous hutch!!!!



And if you know me i am way excited once I start you will also know that I can't wait to see the finished piece!!!!



If it would actually cool off


I could finish painting them :)



I LOVE THIS!!!!
but of course I found it on 
Pinterest
anddd
no link...dead end....end of the road
UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I hate that!!!!
Guess what I am smarter than the 
average bear 

I GOT THIS
My crazy creative mind can figure anything out
baaahaahaaaa
well I guess we will see anyway ;) 
This is soo cool 
I found it on this site

Grey Likes Nesting



ANDDDDD
OMG
I SOOOO WANT TO MAKE THESE!!!!
They are made out of
Vinyl records!!!!
so totally cool!!!
found on 
Upcycle US





No comments:

Post a Comment