Wednesday, August 22, 2012

AWESOME WEBSITE


This woman is amazing!!
I have posted her site before....but if you are inspired by me and want to give it a try
go to her site that'll make you want to run to the lumber yard and grab your other
halves power tools and get to work :)

I always have people ask me how I do it...use power tools and 
build furniture, re purpose furniture and re finish....

If you are impressed by me and what I can do 
check out her site for
free plans
She even includes a material/tool list AND a cut list...she has done all the thinking for you!!!
SHE  is AMAZING.....

Here are a few projects she has done and listed the free plans on her site



This was even featured in 
Country Living 
Magazine













YOU ALL CAN THANK ME LATER :)

No comments:

Post a Comment