Sunday, January 15, 2012

Quick question....

So I am thinking its not only me but I have to ask...
Has anyone else took on a project
got it completely apart and thought
What in the hell (yes I said hell...for anyone that knows me they know I am honest and most times my filter is not working...so very sorry) was I thinking....
I know that I can do it but I got it apart and I am thinking
this is ALOTTTTT of work....Why did I do it and I hope its freaking worth it...
any one else do this????
AND FOR THE RECORD FOAM IS EXPENSIVE (and hard to cut too)!!!
Jeeeezzzzzz
A friends dog took one look at this Ottoman and clearly was starving because Lucy devoured the entire corner (I can see how it would trigger a hungry appetite...YUCK) of it and she said here you can have this if you think you can do something with it.....and I said OHHHH OF COURSE

Delving into it I was like UGGGG.............





BUTTTT THERE IS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THIS TUNNEL....
I kept looking at the material I had envisioned using on it and it kept me going.....
The top is covered  :) I am a happy girl and as always YES it will be worth it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment