Sunday, January 8, 2012

Busy girls this weekend!!!!!

Ok so I was sick in bed on Friday and Kara had to work by her lonesome most of the evening :(
Don't fret silly....I was up and at um first thing saturday morning - and just sat to update the blog

Soooo
Kara finished the tiered table
I completed the repurposed Crate
I completed the end tables
Started the Jewelry Shelf from a upcycled pallet (so cool cant wait to share think really girlie)
Started a totally awesome dresser....almost ready to share :)
Here is the inspiration pic for the dresser I am working on
from Anthropologie
$998.00 (GASP)
Ok so I have to admit after marking the drawers for the cut...I kind of freaked and almost
just added rope drawers pulls (so love them)
SOOOO VERY GLAD I DIDN'T....CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE!!!!


YAYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment