Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Inspiration to get us in the mood

Tomorrow is the day we will be Thankful for all the wonderful family and friends in our life....remembering all the magic moments shared in the holiday season....
Be sure to count your blessings



And for the record none of the above are my Dining room table....We do Thanksgiving Dinner at my fathers and prefer the buffet style....wouldn't have it any other way....the joy of spending this time with my family and the most important people in my life and loved ones is enough.....the delicious food is a bonus.

First year my wonderful son is at college and I won't be spending Thanksgiving with him
but I am sure we will make up for it at Christmas....and the hour and a half phone conversations we have
make me the happiest mother in the world....he has a wonderful way of letting me know how important I am in his life even though he is 17 hours away :) And son when you read this know how much you are missed and loved....I am so thankful for the amazing relationship that we have and I am missing my best friend!!!
I am so proud to call you my son!!!






Thanks for bringing so much joy to my life son you are truly one of the most amazing and inspiring  people I have known!!!!
(I may have a little to do with that....just a little)



No comments:

Post a Comment