Friday, January 21, 2022

Camper kitchen remodel progress

 For the love of

THELMA


Before


First decision
which cabinets to keep
then removed all cabinet doors and used 
I did this process twice
When researching I have seen many that had issues 
with peeling paint in their camper remodels.
Not only cabinets but walls as well. 
Hoping all the research I put into it will save me from having to do 
any process more than once

Best paint for walls 







Decided on a muted green for cabinets
and I am not much of a gold lover however with this green 
I LOVE IT







 chose these
and I absolutly loveee them







I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS 
I did splurge a bit in it but
WOWWWWWW




AND
THIS







To seal the cabinets I used
3 Coats just to be safe and sanded in between each coat




It had a gas stove and oven originally and I removed it choosing 
instead


Rail and hooks are from Ikea





NEXT UP
DINING AREA
STAY TUNED....









No comments:

Post a Comment