Monday, May 13, 2013

SORRYYYYY

I have been totally neglecting 
Sweet Sweet Simplicity :(

Which is sad and seeing the number of viewers that
 I still have when I'm not posting makes me feel like a 
HUGE SLACKER.....Nahhh not really 
I have been busy.....

So I have some awesome ideas 
and plan on kicking it into 
HIGH GEAR
this summer!!!!!

I did receive and email from an old customer requesting a 
reclaimed lumber headboard and I am seriously 
thinking about doing it....why you ask?!?!
BECAUSE I LOVE WORKING WITH 
RECLAIMED LUMBER :) 
AND POWER TOOLS.....
IT MAKES ME A 
HAPPY GIRL!!!!!!


I have made contact with my connection and its all good to go when I decide!!!


Below are just a few of my reclaimed lumber projects that
I DID.....YES ME!!!
Check out the rest of my blog for some of the totally cool reclaimed and refinished projects










I am also thinking of making a farmhouse table

A couple of ideas I ran across.....
But of course I will do it my own way as always :)






SO IF YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW SOMEONE IN NEED OF A FARM TABLE HIT ME UP.....


AND OF COURSE I WILL STILL BE REFINISHING FURNITURE
ALL SUMMER LONG :)

AHHHHH...nothing feels as good as when you work your ass off on a really cool project and sit back and take a look at and say
"YEP I'M A CHIC AND I BUILT THAT"


STAYYYY TUNED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment