Monday, January 21, 2013

FINALLYYYYYY....

SOME PROGRESS!!!!

I had know idea what I was in for taking this project on
Thank god I love redoing furniture 
or
By now I would have gauged my eyes out with the scrapper

I know that sounds harsh but if you have ever stripped furniture
your biggest nightmare is 
seeing a dozen coats of paint!! No kidding!!!

Makes a totally happy girl
frown and possibly say cuss words (lots of them)

Here is what I started with....



SOOO I started with a good pair of gloves
And two cans of stripper
a scrapper and metal brushes for the detail...


Had to do this Three times and ended up purchasing 
4 more cans of stripper 



Ended up with this
Yeahhh I am like are you kidding me.....



Did this two more times on EVERYTHING...


AND FINALLY READY FOR A LIGHT OVER SANDING AND THEN 
PAINT....WOOO HOOOO







FINALLYYYYYYY

Thank you sweet baby jesus
I felt like this was the never ending 
dresser....
ANDDDDD
I AM SOOOO SUPER EXCITED 
TO GET IT COMPLETED
BUTTTT HAVEN'T DECIDED
NOW WHAT COLOR TO PAINT IT?!?!











No comments:

Post a Comment