Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Coming soon

Awesome long dresser will be re purposed and made into an Entry/Foyer piece. Top three drawers will be removed so it will have shelves/cubbies
 and the mirror that matches has been detached and I will add hangers so it can hang perfectly above it...
(could also be used as a dresser still or a console for your TV)
SOOO EXCITED
It will be amazing when its completed







This is on that I had previously completed


BEFORE


AFTER





ANDDDDD


Before pic

will be a bench fit for a princess :)
painting white and I have some adorable pink 
material for the seat!!!




ANDDDDD


Before Pic Large frame
I found an awesome large picture frame I will be adding chicken wire to for a perfect and 
gorgeous way to hang your jewelry :)




YESSSS
TODAY I WILLLL
CREATE SOMETHING
BEAUTIFUL!!!



Take a look at some of these repurposed / refurbished dressers...



Sweet Pickens


Better Home and Garden


Sweet Pickens


Deco Love




This one is adorable and I found it on Pinterest
but there wasn't a link available for me to 
direct you...but to darn cute to leave out :)
I don't like sharing pics without giving credit where it's due....

No comments:

Post a Comment