Thursday, January 26, 2012

Artifact Gear Art....

Lori from Mama with a Dash of DIY Drama has been obsessed with the artifact gear art from Restoration Hardware since it were first introduced. It almost seemed like a personal challenge to see if she could locate similar pieces. Lori did just that from the scrap heap of a tractor dealership. After degreasing and painting the gears, she mounted them onto a piece of trim to create a cool piece of art with a modern industrial feel.


Her inspiration....

 the Tractor Wheel Gear from Restoration Hardware.

A MUST DO!!!!!!

and they would look perfect on this table I totally want to make :)
($699.99...when I can make something totally similar myself...makes me cringe)
I found at Ballard Design  awhile back and saved
it to my computer so that I have it when I am ready for the task!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment